Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Feeling like a runner again

This was my run from last night. It was a 3 mile run on the plan for the day. I always start to struggle on the 2 mile, but once I get past that I feel like I can run forever. However, stupid granola was giving me GI issues. I even knew not to eat it and run, that didn't stop me from bashing 4 of those bad boys. When will I learn?! I'm really not concentrating on pace right now. Just trying to build my base up. Overall, I think it went alright. 

One of my sister in laws, who happens to be Addisons Aunt watches her while I go to work. It's such blessing to me to know she is in good hands and someone who loves her dearly. I'm lucky. My reason for bringing this up is, she has a daughter who swims. I dropped Addison off during one of her workouts and it brought back so many mermories. I use to swim almost every weekend. Swimming, like running is cardio and a great whole body workout. I miss it. So I went home and tried my suit on. It fit. It's not perfect and I'm defiantly not a sight to see, but it will be ok enough for me to get back in the water. I'm stoked. Only issue is Addison. I refuse to put her in a nursery right now with all the viruses going around. I'm basically running at night once she goes to bed and skipping the gym. Most my family works full time jobs so I don't always have someone I can ask to watch her. Plus I feel guilty doing so. It's not someone else responsibility to watch after my child. But then again, I would be happy to watch another kiddo to give a Mom or Dad a break. I understand the importance. I'm really not that great at taking advantage of it, but that's because I miss her so much when I go to work. It sucks giving up more time. She will only be this little for so long. So for right now, I will just daydream about gliding through the ripples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment