Friday, October 3, 2014

Learning to be a Mom that runs


Addison will be 5 months on Sunday. It completely blows my mind how big she has gotten and how every day she learns something new. Each day when she is struggling to do something like sit up or crawl. I want so bad to help her. To do it for her. But I trust completely that she can do it. No matter what it is. She can.

We have pretty much gotten her on a set routine when it comes to bedtime. Every night between 7-8pm, she is typically asleep or close to it. To tell you the truth it was fairly easy. We got blessed with a happy, easy going baby. Now that we have that established I'm able to be consistent with my running again. If you run at all, you know it's about consistency. I'm currently doing the gym a few times a week, when I have a sitter or Mr. is able to watch her so we don't have to expose her to germs in the nursery. This bedtime routine is going to be my saving grace. 

Tonight's run was just a mile. This is why. 

Apparently my bladder is still completely broken. And I forgot a stupid pad. It's frustrating. I don't know how to fix it. Kegels. I forget. There is a procedure I can get but we are planning to have at least one more offspring, so I feel like that would be a waste. I guess I keep hoping it will get better. 

I'm itching to spin again. But that's not going to happen until she is a bit older and sleeping through the night. 


Anyone with me? She has just recently got 2 bottoms teeth. Although she hasn't bite me yet... I nurse in fear these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment