Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Funny faces and TOM

Yesterday was weigh in day. I didn't lose any, but I didn't gain any either. Usually I would be a little bothered by this. But I was not. I was OK with it. Of course I would have liked to lose something. But I didn't gain. So why be upset? Plus, I think TOM is coming up in the next week. It seems like the week leading up to it, I always seem to stand still.

Saturday's 6 miles really had me sore Sunday and Monday. Sunday is usually a rest day for me because I work most the day. Monday I had a spin class and strength training. Let me tell you, that spin class was the toughest class I have EVER taken. My legs were screaming the whole ride. I pushed through, but I know I was making funny faces. Fo sho!

Today, my legs are feeling better. I have a scheduled 4 miles. Should't be too bad. I think I will be taking it outside. It's pretty comfortable today, although it does look like rain. I will check the radar and go from there. I just want to get out of the habit of going to the treadmill so much. It's so easy to just go to the gym. Plus, I feel safer on the treadmill. I don't have anyone to run with, so when I do go outside, I am always looking behind me. My mind likes to play games on me, or I watch too many movies.

Is it me or do you seem to stand still when TOM visit's? 

No comments:

Post a Comment