Tuesday, April 24, 2012



Through this whole life style change, the hardest part for me has been drinking 8 or more glasses of water. I don't typically get thirsty, or realize I am until lunch time. It's always a struggle finding ways to drink water more efficiently through the day. Not just the second half of the day. The Mr. is loving the MiO. I think it is good, and even though it is zero calories and no sugar, I still wonder what is in it that makes it taste good. Is it good for you? I do use the Mio but I try not to have more then 1 or 2 glasses with it.

I mentioned that the Mr. had back surgery about 2 months ago, right? Well, the Dr. suggested he try out water aerobics. We had been meaning to for a week or two. Last night, we took a Deep water class. I have to say I was surprised at the workout. For me, it wasn't so much cardiovascular, but strength for me. Which, as I mentioned yesterday, I need. I enjoyed the class. The Mr. liked it too. We will be adding this class to the Monday routine. Plus, it's nice we can take it together. That's always a plus. We were the youngest there, however, the instructor was around our age. 

My latest addiction? Only the best oatmeal in the world! I take 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3/4 cup chocolate almond milk and a spoonful of peanut butter. (I was using equally parts of oatmeal and almond milk, but I don't like it so thick) Seriously, it's what has been getting me up outta bed. I could eat my weight in this stuff! 

On the schedule for today is 3.5 mile run. Also, there is a water aerobics class tonight. The Mr. mentioned it last night, so I think we will be attending another class. Go US!!

Do you drink plenty of water?

Ever take a water aerobics class?

No comments:

Post a Comment